Tarot Mini Kit by Vaporesso maintains the extremely beautiful design of Tarot family, capable of 80W output with one 18650 battery (sold separately) . Equipped with the OMNI board, you could easily switch between Smart VW/VT/TCR/CCW/CCT as well as bypass to different vaping experience at your preference. The control face features the same user friendly design with fire button, display screen as well as adjustment buttons. Its mini design makes it easy to carry around. With a
revolutionary easy coil replacement system, you could change the coil outside of the chamber even on a full tank. The top airflow system destroys leakage and dry hit related issues leaving you only with the essential. It adopts the ECO Universal Coil so that you only need to replace the EUC inside without changing the metal sleeve,that is truly ECO friendly and makes vaping more affordable.
Tarot Mini Mod, Small and Smart!
How To Use
Switch On/Off:Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession within 2 seconds to turn the device on. In the same way, the device will be powered off after 5 presses.
Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Screen Display: After switch on, OLED displays voltage, resistance value, battery level, temperature, output wattage; the display will shut off if unused for 20s, the screen will be relit by pressing the fire button.
Automatic atomizer recognition: The mod will read the coil's resistance as soon as the connection is detected. It will also recognize coil type, when a kanthal coil is used, the mod will shift from TC to wattage mode automatically.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: Keep pressing mode button and “+”button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the up and down buttons will be locked and the screen will display “SYSTEM LOCKED”. In the same way, pressing the up and mode buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “SYSTEM UNLOCKED”.
Switch display mode: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds ,the screen display will rotate 180degrees.
Switch vaping modes: Long press the mode button for three seconds to switch among VW/VT(Ni200, SS, Ti)/ Smart / TCR / BYPASS / CCW / CCT modes.
Charging: Plug in the Micro USB cable to charge the battery, OLED display current battery level (0%,20%, 50%, 80%, and 100%), The display will remain lit while charging.
Firmware update and customizing: Can be updated and customized through a simple software that can be downloaded directly from our website. The software will be made to run on Windows systems and will be available in English. It will also include a “help” sections for urgent questions. The directions on how to use our software will be found on our website and Facebook page.
Adjustment of Air Flow: The top airflow system can be adjusted with slight twisting motions of the top lid which will not loosen its attachment to the pyrex glass.
Filling E-liquid: This easy top-fill tank will only ask of you to screw out the lid and fill in the chamber when the base is securely shut.Be sure to safely position the glass part when this process is in place to avoid spillage.
Changing Atomizer: Unscrew the base to simply remove and insert a new
atomizer whenever needed. Pull the EUC out from the base and insert a new one.
Screw the Base on. Wait after replacing to make sure the coil is well primed.
Item 10 to 12 only apply to Tarot Nano Starter Kit
How to Set the Mode
1) Smart VW mode: As an advanced Variable Wattage mode, Smart VW will guarantee your mod’ s ability to skillfully select the adequate average wattage for your atomizer, according to its resistance reading, automatically. As for any regular wattage mode, however, you will be given able to change the wattage according to your taste all across the scale.
2) In CCW mode: While on VW mode, press the mode button three times consecutively to select CCW. Select and hold down the mode button to confirm and to implement any modifications to the wattage line using the plus and minus buttons (Ramp up time and consequent performance); move on to the next bar with a quick press of the mode button. When all modifications are final hold pressed the mode button to save and exit.
3) In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2) Mode: When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range.
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1,M2):
When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode ,and the device is powered on, you will enter into the TCR (M1,M2) set menu, by clicking mode bottom 3times:
1. Press mode button to choose among M1, M2;
2. Press the up or down button to increase or decrease the TCR value according to the material of the coil you used;
Following are different TCR value ranges for different coils for your reference:
1.The TCR value in the sheet is 10 multiplied of the actual TCR.
2.Our total range of TCR value is 1-1000.
Adjust temperature: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315℃ or 200-600℉ by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Each press of the up or down button will increase or decrease the temperature setting by 5℃ or 10℉. Long press up button or down button can rapidly increase or decrease temperature setting.
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2) Mode, press the "-"and mode button simultaneously for 2s will lock/unlock the resistance level, “ ” will appear on the display. Attach a new atomizer will not change the locked resistance.
Automatic atomizer recognition: To achieve better temperature control effect, the mod will ask the user if the new atomizer is attached. " OLD LOAD: -, NEW LOAD: + " will appear on the display. If a new atomizer is attached, press " + ", the mod will read new resistance; if not, press " - ", the mod will read at locked resistance.
4) In CCT mode: While on any TC mode, press the mode button three times consecutively to select CCT. Select and hold down the mode button to confirm and to implement any modifications to the temperature line using the plus and minus buttons (Ramp up time and consequent performance); move on to the next bar with a quick press of the mode button. When all modifications are final hold pressed the mode button to save and exit.
5) In Bypass mode:Direct output voltage system is applied in Bypass mode. The higher the batterylevel is, the higher the output voltage is. When set in this mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.05-5ohm.